Serves 4 people
- 1 bag 400g Super-Mex Tortilla Chips
- Grated cheese for melting
- 1 can Super-Mex Chili con Carne
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream
- Super-Mex Guacamole Dip or fresh guacamole
- 1 tomato
- ½ onion
- ½ red or Green pepper
- Sliced jalapeños
- Preheat oven at 200 ºC. Place the tortilla chips in a tray and cover with the grated cheese. Bake them until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, heat the chili con carne in a sauce pan.
- Prepare pico de gallo: Dice the tomato, onion and pepper. Mix and set aside.
- Remove tray from oven and add chili con carne, guacamole sauce, sour cream, pico de gallo and top with sliced jalapeños for an extra kick.