- 1 Lettuce
- 2 Tomatoes
- Black olives
- Grated cheese
- 500g Ground beef
- 1 Onion
- 30 g Super-Mex Taco Mix Seasoning
- 4 Super-Mex flour tortillas
- Olive oil, salt and vinegar
- Preheat the oven at 180º. Place the Super-Mex flour tortillas in an upside-down muffin tray just like shown in the picture. Bake until golden brown. These will be the salad bowls.
- In a pan, sauté the cut onion and the ground beef with some salt and olive oil and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix the Super-Mex Taco Mix with the salt, vinegar and olive oil. Salad dressing done!
- Cut the lettuce and tomatoes and place in the “Tortilla bowls”. Top with olives, cheese, beef and dressing.