- 180 gr. Super-Mex tortilla chips
- Left overs from last night´s stew (chickpeas, chicken, ham, etc.) chopped and mixed
- 1 medium onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 125 g. Grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 Super-Mex Guacamole Salsa Dip
- 1 Super-Mex Salsa Nacho Dip
Sauté the stew left-overs with oil, onions and garlic, add salt and pepper to taste. Once golden brown, remove and reserve. Then spread a layer of tortilla chips on a baking tray and cover with the stew. Cover with the grated mozzarella cheese to taste and broil for 10 min ensuring that the tortilla chips do not burn.
Once the nachos are ready, serve with Super-Mex Nacho Dip and Super-Mex Guacamole Dip.