– 1kg of ground beef
– 25g Super-Mex Taco Mix
– 8 Super-Mex Flour Tortillas
– 1 red onion
– 2 avocados
– 2 tomatoes
– lime juice
– oil, salt, pepper, cayenne
– grated cheese
– sweet corn
- In a bow mix the ground beef with the Super-Mex Taco Mix and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat a pan with some olive oil and salt and cook the meat until it´s juicy. Remove from heat and reserve
- Cut the onion in stripes and set aside.
- For the guacamole: Peel and chop the avocados. Chop a quarter of an onion and mix with the avocado. Season with salt, lime juice, garlic powder and a dash of olive oil. Crush everything until you find the desired consistency. Add half of a diced tomato.
- Warm up the Super-Mex flour tortillas and bring to the table along with the guacamole, grated cheese, sweet corn, lettuce and taco meat. Fill the tortillas with the ingredients, fold in half and enjoy!