- Cut the chicken into strips and add Super-Mex Fajita Mix seasoning and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Cut the peppers and the onions in strips. Sautee on high heat in olive oil. Add salt. Once cooked remove from heat and put aside in a bowl.
- Cook the chicken on a medium heat in the same pan as vegetables. When the chicken is cooked, remove from heat, add vegetables and serve in the pan to keep it warm.
- Wrap the Super-Mex Flour Tortillas in a clean kitchen cloth, heat in the microwave for 15-20 seconds at maximum power.
- Fill the flour tortillas with chicken and vegetables as shown in the diagram. You can add guacamole, cheese, sour cream, hot sauce…or whatever you like, your imagination is the limit!